BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, August 8, 2010

(Hair)spiration




Im in my 4th month of transitoning and it hit me that yesterday I have a loooonnnnggggg way to go on the whole natural hair journey. So I did my research and found some inspiring pics to keep me going and im sharing them with you all.
On my hair journey I have not changed anything in my regimen my hair is still soft and very kinky towards the roots ofcourse thank god for new growth. Nothing has changed in my hair except I noticed when my hair is wet it is very likely to break or shed. When it comes to doing my hair when wet I must be very gentle especially with my braid outs my hair must be atleast half way dry.
As far as managing it as a whole its fine I love my wash days and Im head over heels for my co washes lol I love when its done air dryings and its just smelling good and fluffy and puffy omg!!!!
I havent bought any new products because the products I bought are working for me but I do plan on buying a new shampoo and conditioner within the next week or two and Im going to buy some hair milk?!?!?! Well thats enough words for tonight. God Bless

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Looking like my hair when it gets wet :O
Congrads on your journey by the way!. ;)