BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, July 17, 2010

Wave Buh Bye...


Thus far im enjoying my new texture of hair its so soft and curly. These are pictures of my hair after my co-wash (conditioner wash) I combed through my hair in the shower and proceeded to the t shirt drying method for 15 minutes, I then sprayed my edges and nape with motions leave in conditioner and distributed the motions leave in creame throughout my hair, finally I bunned my hair and put my scarf on to let it air dry and when I removed the scarves I saw my little new growth all laid down looking good lol.
After the wash I had to moisturize and seal of course using Carson Soft sheen finishing lotion and my castor oil for the seal. When I finished I used just a little of Cantu Shea Butter on my edges. A review on my new products are coming soon because they are trully awesome and leave my hands and hair soft NOT OILY!!!!
It's really thick in there but with patience and clips its not too hard to manage. I definetly can not just try to run a comb through all of it at once oh no no no I must do my hair in sections. Other than that its not that bad I believe my natural hair wont be that difficult to manage (I hope). Well hair tips and faqs are next on my to blog list god bless :)

0 comments: