BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, July 19, 2010

Help a Sista Out...


This weekend I had the pleasure of kidnapping my aunt Sabrina who happens to be au natural... yall kno I been doing my hair research so it was time to experiment lol. She started by washing crap (cough)... I mean glue out her hair... after the conditioner and air drying process I moisturized and sealed her hair with the soft sheen finishing lotion and castor oil, I also massaged her scalp with grapeseed oil . We then did a quick twist out so her coils and curls will be bigger. This morning we untwisted her hair and just seperated them with our fingers and did a puff with a knee high (nothing less than amazing) She hates wearing her hair for some odd reason but today she was proudly rockin her hair.... for her hair sake im making her do her own hair research :

Shiny and Healthy

I also undid my braids from my co wash from thursday I used the same products to moisturize and seal and I used cantu shea butter on my edges and hear are the results...

My hair is not styled I just took down the braids and took a pic woop woop for new growth... going on 4 months!!!!










0 comments: